Difficult

•  
  • 226
  • 1
  • 1
Jan 19, 2018 00:11 English
I have been preparing my exam of tour manager and tour guide recently.

I noticed the range of the test is numerous. For instance:One of the subject is world geography, the category includes Taiwan and China as well, it has too many kinds of point I have to remember.

Another subject is history, also includes Taiwan and China even the world, I have to memorize some specific era in order to know which person used to invent something, like a scientist called ''Thomas Alva Edison'', which year did he invent the light? majority of such related questions are constantly appear on the test.

Now I'm thinking how to find a better method to resolve the issue I encountered. Time is money, also it flies quire quickly, I can't waste too much time to remember something which is difficult to memorize, unless I found a useful way.

I would like to ask you, if you have to memorize something which have plenty of data, how can you achieve it?
(我最近在準備我的導遊與領隊的考試)

(我發覺到這個考試的範圍很廣泛,舉例來說:其中一個柯目是世界地理,範疇亦包含了臺灣跟中國,這有太多種重點是我要記住的)

(其他科目是歷史,同時包含了臺灣跟中國甚至世界,我要計住一些特定的年代只為了要知道哪個人曾發明什麼東西,就比如一個科學家叫做愛迪生,他在哪一年發明了電燈泡?多數這樣相關的考題時常在測驗中出現)

(我現在正在思考如何找到更好的方法來解決我遇到的問題,時間就是金錢,同時光陰似箭,我不能浪費太多時間去記一些很難記憶的東西,除非我找到實用的方式)

(我想問你,如果你要記住很多資料,你會用什麼方式?)