Surprised

•  
  • 224
  • 2
  • 2
Feb 21, 2018 16:07 English
A few weeks ago, I received a mail, which was sent by the Ministry of National Defense ROC.

The content of this notification is to inform me that I have to take a military reserve training on October 11th to 19th of the year. I have identified this mail isn't a scam mail, it's a real notification.

It has became more and more convenient that I can search the result on the internet of the MND official website to make sure whether I will take this reserve training of the year or not, because the notification offered me such information.

Generally, every masculine who has finished their mandatory or volunteer military services in Taiwan, they also have a chance to take a military reserve training by a random draw from the MND within eight years after they retired from the military services.

I'm so ''lucky'' to receive the second military reserve training, what a fantastic gift after Chinese lunar new year! (sarcastic linguistic). Perhaps I will reunite with some former peers whose used to accompany with me when I took a military service many years ago.

When I was a formal solider (I used to be an Army sergeant), I was quite suffering with my superior everyday. However after many years, all of these situations have became a wonderful memory.

How long haven't I reunite my former peers? It's time to meet them again!
(數週前,我收到一封從國防部寄來的信)

(通知書的內容告知我在今年10月11日至10月19日要接受軍事後備訓練,我已確認這不是詐騙信,這是真的通知書)

(已經愈來愈方便讓我可以在國防部的官方網站上搜尋這個結果來確定我今年是否要參加後備軍事訓練,因為這個通知書提供我這樣的資訊)

(一般來說,每個在臺灣已經服完義務兵役或是志願兵役的男性,在他們退伍八年內,都有機會被任意的抽到來自國防部的後備軍事訓練)

(我很''幸運''的收到了第二次的後備軍事訓練,在農曆新年之後這真是個棒極了的禮物!(諷刺語氣),或許我會與先前和我在多年前一起服兵役的夥伴團聚)

(當我還是正式的軍人時(我曾是陸軍中士),我每天都為我的長官非常痛苦,不過多年後所有這些事已經成為一個美好的回憶)

(我有多久沒有與我的夥伴團聚了?是時候再與他們一起了!)