Some Thoughts After Reading A Scandal:Cheating On One's Better Half

•  
  • 75
  • 1
  • 1
Jun 15, 2019 07:14 English
Being loyal to the significant other/domestic partner is an obligation. Otherwise, the certification of marriage is merely an useless piece of paper.

Taiwanese celebrities, Aaron Chan and Cheryl(Her Chinese name is Xie Xin) are good friends with each other. Since Aaron has already got married, Cheryl still considered him as her best pal and physically contact him very close.

Both them have been getting along with each other and they originally were merely good friends without any other special relationships. However, is there a pure friendship with a man and a woman? it probably depends on people's opinion.

Cheryl is one of his wife's best friends, so his wife seems don't know what they did outside of her eyesight until the scandal was revealed by presses.

There are a massive negative comments have been pouring into their personal Facebook fan pages. Some criticized them as beasts and never understood what does ''shame'' mean. Some scolded at them and appeal to them get out of the entertainment industry/show business/showbiz.

What I discovered after reading this scandal on the internet is that the humanity is probably can not against some temptations very well.

Imagine that there is a tasty sweet cake in front of a person, at first, the person probably can against the temptation very well, after displaying the cake for the person many times, how many people can still persist in rejecting the temptation?

I have no any comments for this affair, because I also made some mistakes in my life(but absolutely not cheat on someone). There are no perfect people in the world.

But when they persisted in questioning Him, He stood up and said to them, He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her. And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. And when they heard that, they went out one by one, beginning with the older ones. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman stood where she was, in the midst. And Jesus stood up and said to her, Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you? And she said, No one, Lord. And Jesus said, Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more. John 8:7-11 Recovery Version.

I am merely curious about how fragile is the humanity?

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/aaron-chen-caught-cheating-with-wifes-friend-xie-xin/
(對另一半忠誠是義務,否則,結婚證書只是張沒用的紙)

(臺灣名人,阿翔與謝忻彼此是好友,自阿翔早已結婚,謝忻仍施他為她最好的哥兒們並且在肢體上非常接近他)

(他們兩人彼此相處非常融洽並且他們起初只是好朋友而沒有任何特殊關係,不過,男人跟女人之間有純友誼嗎?這或許看個人的意見而定)

(謝忻是阿翔的老婆的其中一個最好的朋友,所以他的老婆似乎不知道他們在她的視線之外做了些什麼,直到這起醜聞被新聞界揭露)

(有許多的留言灌入他們的個人臉書粉絲專頁,有些批評他們是畜牲並且不懂什麼是''羞恥'',有協則罵他們並呼籲他們滾出娛樂圈)

(我在從網路上看過這起醜聞之後發現的是人性或許不能非常好的對抗一些誘惑)

(想像一下有一個可口的甜蜜蛋糕在一個人的面前,起出,這個人或許可以很好的抗距誘惑,但多次之後,有多少人可以仍然堅持拒絕誘惑?)

(我對這起事件沒有任何評論,因為我也同樣在我的人生當中犯了一些錯誤(但絕不是偷吃某人的類似錯誤),世上沒有完人)

(他們還是不住的問祂,耶穌就直起腰來,對他們說,你們中間誰是沒有罪的,誰就先拿石頭打她。於是又彎下腰來,在地上寫字。他們聽見了,就從老的開始,一個一個的出去了;只剩下耶穌一人,還有那婦人仍然站在當中。耶穌就直起腰來,對她說,婦人,那些人在那裡?沒有人定你的罪麼?她說,主啊,沒有。耶穌說,我也不定你的罪;去吧,從今以後不要再犯罪了。約翰福音八章七節-十一節)

(我只好奇人性有多脆弱?)