Text of Judgement From The Taiwan High Court

•  
  • 49
  • 2
  • 1
Mar 9, 2019 11:55 English
My relative invested rotating savings and credit association many years ago. Sadly, she was defrauded by that sponsor, many victims therefore decided to accuse that sponsor of money laundering.

The sponsor fled to indonesia before The Taiwan Taipei District Prosecutor Office prosecuted her, but her daughter had never left Taiwan, so the court summoned her and froze all of her personal bank accounts right away(she also participated money laundering).

After a series of judges and investigations, in total seven years from the district prosecutor office to the district court and finally transferred the legal case to the Taiwan High Court, my relative ultimately receives a thick book of judgememt today.

I believe that no one wants to go to the court even the jail, those places are absolutely frighten me. When she handed that thick document to me, I read it for a long time because the content of the text was pretty long and detailed.

Here is my attempt of translating the text of judgement:The accused person was violent The Money Laundering Control Act, after the final judgement from the Taiwan High Court, we sentenced the person to six months' imprisonment.

Do not invest money foolishly, otherwise, the price is serious and probably the money won't be returned, my relative's money never backed, she merely knew that person obtained six months' penalty.

https://law.moj.gov.tw/ENG/LawClass/LawAll.aspx?pcode=G0380131
(我的親戚許多年前曾投資互助會,悲哀的是,她被那個發起人詐騙,許多被害人因此決定控告那個發起人洗錢)

(這個發起人在臺灣臺北地方檢察署起訴她之前就逃往印尼,但她的女兒未曾離開臺灣,所以法庭傳喚她並馬上凍結她所有的銀行帳戶(她也參與洗錢))

(經過一連串的審判與調查之後,總共七年從地方檢察署到地方法院並最終移交案件到臺灣高等法院,我的親戚在今天最終收到了一本厚厚的判決主文)

(我相信沒有人想去法庭甚至監牢,那些地方實在是嚇到了我,當她把那本厚厚的判決書遞給我看的時候,我花了很長的一段時間閱讀它,因為內文的內容非常多又詳細)

(這是我試圖翻譯判決書的內文:被告違反洗錢防治法,經臺灣高等法院的最終判決,我們判處被告六個月有期徒刑)

(不要愚蠢地投資,否則,代價是很嚴重的並且或許錢不會回來,我的親戚的錢沒有回來,她只知道那個被告得到了六個月的刑罰而已)