Demobilization

•  
  • 169
  • 1
  • 1
Oct 22, 2017 16:37 English
Before I write my entry, how do you say ''退伍'' in English? someone says ''Demobilization'', others say ''completed military service''、''discharge''...etc.

There are too many definitions that I couldn't understand from the net which the results shown me.

When I would like to express a person who completed military service and back into society to looking for a job, how do you say it in English?

Today, October twenty-first, four years ago about this day, I was complete military service in army.

I volunteered for join army and signed the contract. the contract required the length of my military service is four years from 2009 to 2013.

My task was collected anything related to politics and merge them in order to advantage warfare. in Taiwan, we called ''Political Warfare''.

There is a specific armed force in Taipei, Peitou. Which called ''The Group of Political Warfare'', I used to service there.

Because the things which related to military is absolutely confidential, I won't introduce more things. I merely hone my narrative skills in English and have no extra purpose.
(在我寫日記前,想先問你如何用英文說''退伍''?有人說''Demobilization'',其他人則說''completed military service''、''discharge''...等等)

(有太多我沒辦法從網路顯示給我的結果的定義去瞭解)

(當我想表達一個完成兵役並回到社會找工作的人,你會怎麼用英語說?)

(今天,十月二十一日,在四年前的今天,我在陸軍完成了兵役)

(我自願加入陸軍並簽了合同,合約要求我的服役長度要四年之久,從2009年到2013年)

(我的職務是搜集任何有關政治的事物,以及整合他們,為了有利於作戰,在台灣我們稱為''政治作戰'')

(在台北有一隻特定的部隊,叫做''政治作戰大隊'',我曾在那裡服務)

(因為有關軍事的事是絕對機密的,我不會介紹更多,我只是磨練我的英文敘述技巧並且沒有額外的目的)