I-Ride Taipei 5D Experiencing Theater

•  
  • 30
  • 4
  • 2
Oct 16, 2019 11:29 English
If you want to visit most of the well-known attractions in Taiwan for more efficient way, ''i-Ride Taipei'' may satisfy your sight.

What is ''I-Ride 5D Experiencing Theater''? It is similar to a movie theater, and the seats inside of the theater like roller coaster.

However, such kind of ''roller coaster'' aren't too intense. It is much mild than real roller coaster.

When people sit on the seat, there is a vast screen in front of us. The screen displays many spectacular landscapes or great canyons in Taiwan, which was shot via a helicopter.

The seats will move and shake a little bit when the screen shows that the footage fly into the sky or survey the whole landscape.

It is just like that people who sit on the seats can fly into the sky. Not only we can pretend ourselves as a bird, but also everything we experienced is pretty much like a real situation.

Such an experience is fresh and fantastic.

They chose the Jade Mountain, Taroko National Park, and some other well-known attractions in Taiwan as the movie's background in the theater.

If you are interested in participating this event, The theater insides of the 6th floor of the Breeze Department Store, which is pretty close to the Taipei 101.

After people enjoyed the nice interaction with the video from the theater, they can also walk around the department store for shopping or go outside to the Taipei 101 directly.

Anyway, this theater can bring you to the must-see attractions in Taiwan more efficiently, you will definitely obtain an unforgettable journey after experiencing the movie from the theater.

See the link below(English-speaking video):

(如果您想以更有效的方式參觀臺灣大多數著名景點,“i-Ride Taipei”可以滿足您的視野。)

(什麼是“I-Ride 5D體驗劇院”?它類似於電影院,劇院內部的座位就像雲霄飛車。)

(但是,這種“雲霄飛車”並不太激烈。它比真正的雲霄飛車溫和的多了。)

(當人們坐在座位上時,我們面前有一塊巨大的屏幕。屏幕展示了臺灣許多壯觀的風景或大峽谷,這些都是通過直升機拍攝的。)

(當屏幕展示鏡頭飛向天空或俯瞰整個景觀時,座椅會移動並稍微晃動。)

(就像坐在座位上的人可以飛向天空一樣。我們不僅可以假裝自己像一隻鳥,而且我們所經歷的一切幾乎都像真實情況一樣。)

(這樣的經歷是新鮮而很棒的。)

(他們選擇了玉山,太魯閣國家公園和臺灣其他一些著名景點作為電影在劇院的背景。)

(如果您有興趣參加此活動,可以在微風廣場6樓的劇院內,該劇院離台北101大樓很近。)

(人們欣賞了與劇院裡的視頻的互動之後,還可以在百貨商店裡逛街購物或直接去台北101。)

(無論如何,這個劇院可以使您更有效地帶您到臺灣的必看景點,在看完電影之後,您一定會獲得一次難忘的旅程。)

(請參閱下面的鏈接(英語視頻):)