Kim Jung-Un Visited China

•  
  • 459
  • 0
  • 2
Mar 31, 2018 18:35 English
This afternoon I watched an interesting Video on a Facebook news media page, I forget the media is the BBC or CNN, anyway the point is the news.

It reported that many leaders frequently taking the plane to visit other countries in the world, the scene showed some leaders like Putin and Trump.

However, there is only one person who takes the train is Kim Jung-Un.

The media said that he may imitated his father's personal format:Taking the train to visit China.

Before visit Trump and Moon Jae-in, Kim Jung-Un firstly visited China and took a armored train to cross the Yalu River from North Korea to China.

Some news medias analyzed that the purpose Kim visited Xi Jin-ping is to constructed a stronger diplomatic relationships with Xi, due to the Chinese National People's Congress has announced that the General Secretary has unlimited terms of office by modified the PRC constitution in 2018.
(今天下午我在臉書的一個新聞媒體的粉絲專頁上看到了一則有趣的新聞)

(報導了在世界上有許多領導人經常會搭機去訪問另一個國家,鏡頭出現了像普京跟川普等等的領導人)

(不過只有一位搭火車的人就是金正恩)

(這個媒體表示他可能是仿效了他父親的個人風格:搭火車訪問中國)

(會見川普和文在寅之前,金正恩首先訪問中國並搭了裝甲列車從北韓橫跨鴨綠江到中國)

(某些新聞媒體分析了金正恩會見習近平的目的是與習近平建立更為強大的外交關係,由於全國人大藉著修憲後已宣布了總書記無任期限制)