2020 Presidential Election In Taiwan

•  
  • 51
  • 1
  • 1
Jul 10, 2019 13:56 English
The next year there is a presidential election will be held in Taiwan.

One of the KMT's candidates, Terry Guo was also an entrepreneur. He is a Buddhist.

He was originally an entrepreneur. Why he resigned his job and decided to participate 2020 presidential election?

Supposedly, he claimed that one night when he slept, he had a dream is that the Matsu(one of Gods in eastern countries who was worshipped by Chinese people and Taiwanese people in southern east China) gave him an suggestion:Participate in the 2020 presidential election and offer a better policy for people.

He therefore resigned his job and joined the KMT, because he tends to support that Taiwan and China should be united, even though some of Taiwanese people against with China.

One of his recent opinions is that in case of he elected, he would made a policy of taking care 0-6 years olds infants for free by the government.

Some candidates criticized him that he doesn’t understand how to lead a country and has no any concrete concepts for manage a country, he replied that this policy is based on the big data, if the country lack capitals, he is willing to donate his property to the government.

According to some public opinion polls, his reputation has some positive feedbacks and negative feedbacks as well, it is difficult to judge that whether most people support him.

There is one thing I merely know about him, he studied English by himself and had an excellent discipline, no wonder he was an entrepreneur and managed such massive enterprise before.

He once met Trump at the White House in the US due to he invested numerous capitals in America, so he gained Trump’s interview.

He was an entrepreneur as Trump, his situation is kind of similar to Trump as well. I merely hope that he will not become the second Trump.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archives/2019/07/09/2003718364
(明年臺灣將舉行總統大選)

(國民黨的其中一位候選人,郭台銘同時是一位企業家,他是一位佛教徒)

(他原本是一位企業家,為什麼他辭去了他的工作並決定參加2020總統大選呢?)

(據稱,他聲稱有一天晚上當他睡覺時,他做了一個夢是說媽祖(其中一位在東方國家被中國東南方與臺灣人敬拜的神明)給了他一個建議:參加2020總統大選並給予人民更好的政策)

(他因此辭去他的職務並加入國民黨,因為他傾向支持臺灣與中國應被統一,即使有一些臺灣人民反對中國)

(他近期其中一項政見是假使他當選,他會實行一個0到6歲嬰兒由國家免費照顧的政策)

(一些候選人批評他不懂如何治國並且沒有任何具體的管理國家的概念,他回答說這項政策是以大數據為根基,如果國家缺乏資金,他願意捐獻他的財產給政府)

(根據一些民調,他的名聲有一些正面反饋與負面反饋,這很難評判多數人民是否支持他)

(只有一件事我知道他,他自學英文並有很好的紀律,難怪他之前曾是一位企業家並管理如此巨大的企業)

(他曾在美國白宮會見川普/特朗普是由於他投資美國許多的資金,所以他得到川普/特朗普的接見)

(他曾是一位企業家就跟川普/特朗普一樣,他的情況有點兒類似川普/特朗普,我只希望他部會成為第二個川普/特朗普)