Some Thought Ater I read An Article

•  
  • 287
  • 1
  • 2
Mar 9, 2017 12:51 English
Yesterday I was trying to read a headline from Yahoo.

I practice my reading skills,and find that I can understand approx. 65% above of vocabulary,therefore,I write my thought after I read the article.

The headline is reported about from The U.S Medical Association's research point out that a largr number of locals seldom ate nuts and vegetables,and almost 700,000 deaths in heart disease in 2012,when I reading this paragraph that I was astonisting why many people don't want to do something as a precaution to prevent disease happens.

Furthermore,according to the article said that American usually eat over-eaten include salt and salty foods,like bacon and soda.so change eating habit is important,.

In addition,researchers whose are studied in nutrient said,good ingredient for everyday's diet can be nuts,seeds,fruits,vegetables...etc.

If we could improve our body instead of cure illness,researcher said that we should absord some kind of food like above sentence.
昨天我試著看一篇雅虎的頭條新聞。

我練習我的閱讀技能,並且發現我可以瞭解將近百分之65以上的單字,因此我寫了關於我看過這篇文章之後的感想。

頭條新聞報導關於美國醫學協會根據研究指出,有非常多的當地人很少吃堅果類跟蔬菜類,將近有70萬人在2012年死於心臟病,當我看到這段時我目瞪口呆,為什麼這麼多人不想做好預防措施去阻隔急病發生。

而且,根據這篇文章指出美國人通常吃太多含鹽與過鹹的食物,像是培根或蘇打,因此改變飲食習慣是很重要的。

此外,研究營養學的研究學者說,每一天的餐食中所謂好的成份的食物可以是堅果類,種子類,水果類,蔬菜類.....等等。

如果我們要用改善身體取代治療疾病,學者說我們應該吸收上述提到的食物。