The Antikythera Mechanism

•  
  • 138
  • 1
  • 2
Aug 13, 2018 23:39 English
Today my English teacher randomly prepared a material, which was discuss The Antikythera Mechanism.

The material included many new words that I havn't seen before, I therefore spent a long time to memorize them before my teacher started to teach me.

I simply break down my description about this story, the Antikythera Mechanism was considered an ancient analogue and the earliest computer in the world.

In light of the material, it said that the device was discovered by several Greek divers.

Orginally they dived at the Mediterranean sea, suddenly a storm hit the area where they swam, in order to avoid the bad weather, they therefore moved to an small island, which was Antikythera to wait the storm leave.

They casually found this device on the island and considered it was worth for archaeologist to did some research, however, nobody thought the thing was a priceless treasure.

After learned this material, my conclusion is that detect something, for example, like somtimes we forget things that we placed somwhere, we strenuously spend a lot of time to find but never find it, someday we casually turn on the drawer, the thing is finally found.
(今天我的英文老師隨機地準備了一份教材是有關討論安提基特拉機械)

(這份教材包含許多我不曾在以前看過的新字,我因此在我的老師開始教我之前花了很多時間記憶這些生字)

(我簡單地簡化我關於這個故事的描述,安提基特拉機械被視為是一個古代的電腦並且是世界上最早的電腦)

(根據教材所述,這個裝置被數名希臘泳者發現)

(起初他們在地中海游泳,突然有個暴風雨侵襲他們游泳的地區,為了避免壞的天氣,他們因此移動到一個小島,安提基特拉去等待暴風雨離去)

(他們偶然地在島上發現這個裝置並且視這個東西是有價值給考古學家做一些研究,不過沒有人覺得這東西是無價之寶)

After learned this material, my conclusion is that when when detect something, for example, like somtimes we forget things that we placed somwhere, we strenuously spend a lot of time to find but never find it, someday we casually turn on the drawer, the thing is finally found.
(學習這份教材之後,我的結論是發現某些東西的時候,舉例來說,比如有時候我們忘記我們放在某處的東西,我們吃力地花了很多時間去找卻找不到,有一天我們偶然間打開抽屜,那東西最後就找到了)