Take-Out Fast Food

•  
  • 97
  • 1
  • 1
Aug 19, 2018 20:54 English
I seldom order fast food because of its unhealthy ingredient and high cholesterol substance.

This afternoon, the weather suddenly turned cloudy into a great shower with thunders in Taipei.

Coincidentally, it was during the lunch time and I didn't eat yet, however it was raining cats and dogs outside, I therefore turned on my computer and looked for a take-out food online service.

I chose the Pizza Hut as my take-out food online option.

I ordered a set meal, which included two pieces of personal small pizzas, the one was Mexico styled chili flavor, another one was Seafood flavor and they attached two bottle of Minute Maid orange flavor beverage and two ketchups to the set meal.

I ordered an extra food, which was a small box of stellar chips.

It was only spent me to await approx. 20 minutes until the take-out food delivery person arrivaled to my home.
(我很少點外送速食是因為它不健康的成份與高膽固醇的物質)

(這個下午,台北的天氣突然由多雲轉變為大雨與打雷)

(很巧的是這個時間點是午餐時間並且我還沒進食,不過外面下大雨,所以我打開我的電腦去尋找線上外送餐點服務)

(我選擇了必勝客做為我的線上外送餐點服務選項)

(我點了一份套餐,其中包含了兩片個人小披薩,一份是墨西哥風格辣椒口味,另一份是海鮮口味然後他們附上兩瓶美麗果柳橙口味飲料與兩包番茄醬在套餐中)

(我點了一份額外餐點是一小盒星形薯片)

(這只花了我大約20分鐘的時間等待直到外送人員抵達我家)