International English-Speaking Volunteer

•  
  • 54
  • 1
  • 1
Mar 6, 2019 16:25 English
I saw an international volunteer job recruitment webpage this morning from the TOEIC Taiwan examination center.

48th World Morning Cup & Wu Wen Ta Memorial Badminton Championships authorized the TOEIC Taiwan center to select volunteers.

They required applicants have 750 above of the TOEIC scores.

There were some simple jobs such as receptionists at the hotel while foreign competitors live in there, however, this field of volunteer merely require 650 above of the TOEIC scores, my condition fits this requirement.

Sadly, I have to work every day but the activity's term is five days, it's difficult for me to ask for a long leave from my company.

I inquired the TOEIC center whether they can give my only two days for staying there due to my time is limited, but not five days, they replied they can't.

Even though I have enough annual leaves, I don't want to cost my leaves too quick.

I think this is a good chance to learn how to deal with foreigners properly, even though the job has no reward.

I do hope that I could register the event.
(我今早在多益臺灣測驗中心的網頁看到一則國際志工徵求)

(第48屆世界青晨盃暨吳文達紀念盃羽球錦標賽授權給多益臺灣中心挑選志工)

(他們要求應徵者要有多益750分以上)

(有一些簡單的工作比如飯店接待員在外國選手住在那邊的時候去接待他們,不過,這領域的志工僅要求多益650分以上,我的情況適合這個條件)

(悲傷的是,我每天都得工作但這活動的日期有五天,讓我很難跟我的公司請長假)

(我詢問了多益中心由於我的時間有限,所以是否可以只給我兩天在那邊而不是五天,他們回答說不行)

(即使我有足夠的年假,我還是不想太快的花掉我的假)

(我覺得這是一個學習怎麼正確的與外國人應對的很好的機會,即使這工作沒有報酬)

(我真希望我可以報名這活動)