A Red Piggy Bank

•  
  • 77
  • 3
  • 2
Mar 26, 2019 11:55 English
My mother(she is a primary school teacher) received a red plastic piggy bank, which was a kid who didn't like it anymore and gave it to my mother in school.

After I backed to my parent's house, I notice there was a red piggy bank on the table. I therefore asked her''why did you buy it?you seldom buy any toys, huh?

She told me that toy wasn't bought by her, a kid gave her that piggy bank.

She also taught me that if I want to visit America at the end of this year, this method is one of the good ways to save money every day.

For instance, I can insert coins into it every day, no matter how much coins I insert, saving money is a daily essential task, even though I might merely save one dollar into it every day.

The piggy bank is not only has a round shape about its appearance but also lovely, I purchased two more same piggy banks from an online shopping platform.

When I look at it, my mood is relatively released.
(我媽媽在學校(她是小學老師)收到了一個紅色撲滿,是一個不想再要這個撲滿的小朋友給她的)

(我回到我父母的家之後,我注意到有一個紅色撲滿放在桌上,我因此就問她''妳怎麼會買這個東西?妳不是很少買玩具嗎?)

(她跟我說那個玩具不是她買的,是一個小孩給的)

(她也教我如果我在今年年底想去美國,這是在每天存錢的其中一個最好的方式)

(舉例來說,我可以每天都插入硬幣,不管我插入多少硬幣,存錢就是每天必要的工作,即使我可能每天只存一塊錢)

(這個撲滿不只有著圓圓的外表而且還很可愛,我在一個網路購物平臺上又買了兩個一樣的撲滿)

(當我看著它,我的心情就相當的釋放)