The Spirit of Chinese

•  
  • 260
  • 2
  • 2
Aug 26, 2018 11:48 English
I have a question, if I translate ''中國精神'' into English as ''Chinese Spirit'', is it correct?

Let's get into the topic of the entry is discuss what is the spirit of Chinese.

General speaking, the phrase came from the Communist Party of China. It means to fulfill a great revival of Chinese people in the Chinese dream, they must to advertise the spirit of Chinese first. This is based on the core of patriotism's ethnicism with the core of reform and innovation's zeitgeist.

However, here about what I'm talking about isn't related to the CPC's concept of the spirit of Chinese, I focus on our people's specific features and traditional virtue.

China used to be an agriculture country before and had an over 5000 years history, the land is based on agriculture to built each of ancient dynasty.

Hence, Chinese people are traditionally diligent and accept hard works since our ancestors worked around the farmlands.

These two elements are two of the spirit of Chinese's features in my opinion.

The point is, we have to maintain the basic spirit into our lives since these elements are all belong to invisible historical assets from our ancestors.
(我有個問題,若我將''中國精神''的英文翻譯為''Chinese Spirit'',是正確的嗎?)

(我們進入這篇日記的話題就是討論什麼是中國精神)

(一般來說,這個用語來自中國共產黨,意指實現中華民族偉大復興的中國夢,必須弘揚中國精神,這就是以愛國主義為核心的民族精神和以改革創新為核心的時代精神)

(不過在這裡我講的不是有關中共的中國精神概念,我聚焦在我們民族特有的特色與傳統美德)

(中國先前曾是個農業國家,並擁有超過5000年歷史,這片土地是以農業建立起每一個古代的朝代)

(因此,從我們的祖先在田野間工作起,中華民族傳統上是勤奮與耐勞的)

(在我的看法上,這兩個要素是中國精神的其中兩個特色)

(重點是,自這些要素全部屬於我們祖先的無形資產,我們要維持這個基本精神到我們的生活中)