HK Car Accident

•  
  • 148
  • 1
  • 1
Feb 12, 2018 11:36 English
This morning I noticed an international breaking news which reported that HK double-decker bus fallen on the one of the section of the Tai Po Road in Hong Kong.

This event was happened from the day before yesterday.

Supposedly, it caused at least nineteen dead, sixty-six hurt, it is the second largest car accident in HK thus far.

I asked each of my HK friend immediately after read the report because I'm a person who always care my friends whose come from other side out of Taiwan. Hopefully all of them didn't take this bus.

They all replied that they were fine, do not worry about such accident, I therefore alleviated my anxiety after they responded.

Chinese lunar new year is coming soon, hope everything like this do not happen during the new year, it does sound relatively not auspicious, no one wants the similar events happened again, we all wish that we can have a positive year!
(今早我注意到一則國際新聞報導香港雙層巴士在大浦公路其中一個路段發生側翻的事故)

(這個事件是在前天發生的)

(據聞,這起事故至少有19人喪生,66人受傷,這是香港目前為止第二大的車禍)

(我讀了這則新聞後馬上問了我每一位香港朋友,因為我是個總是在乎我在臺灣的其他地方的朋友的人,但願他們沒有搭上這班巴士)

(他們都回答說他們沒事,不要擔心這起事件,他們回答之後我因此就減輕了我的憂慮)

(華人農曆新年快到了,希望每件像這樣的事不要在新年期間再發生,這真的聽起來相當的不吉祥,沒有人想要類似的事件再發生了,我們所有人都希望我們能有一個正向的一年!)