Cockroach

•  
  • 192
  • 1
  • 1
Oct 21, 2017 22:48 English
People commonly think that the cockroach is extremely disgusting and negative.

When I see a cockroach in front of me;especially when it can fly, it definitely scared me a lot, also when most of people see them, people usually will probably like my reaction:''Whoa! a cockroach! (or more than one) goodness me!''.

Even some people will start to yell or cry.

It's understandable that people's reaction is such horrible. But here is an interesting video shows that a female high school teacher likes to do some research on cockroach.

You might ask me, are you serious? does someone really research on cockroach?

Exactly, I'm absolutely serious, the brief video shows that the teacher has been doing the research for a long time.

He even created a course which focused on research into the cockroach, the phenomenon I'm surprised is he said that a multitude of students are interested in taking this course, even some students were late for register and invalid to take the course.

The teacher said that he merely considered the cockroach as an insect but not a monster.

After he did such long-term research, he gained a conclusion is that the cockroach has a high skills of cooperation.

The reason he expressed is that the cockroach aren't selfish, they will try to live longer by find food cooperative;even sometimes when one of cockroach died, others will eat the dead one and try to live still.

Not only they aren't stingy, but also they will share their resources each other.

He obtained another conclusion as well:human are quite selfish frequently, if we can learn something from the cockroach, perhaps our society will be more and more concordant.
(人們通常會覺得蟑螂非常噁心以及負面)

(當我看到一隻小強仔我面前時,特別是會飛的那種,確實讓我非常受驚,同時當大多數人看到牠們的時候,人通常或許都會像我的反應一樣,''哇!蟑螂!(或多於一隻以上)天啊!)

(甚至有些人會開始喊叫或開泣)

(人們的反應會如此恐懼是可以理解的,但有個有趣的影片展示了一間女高校的老師喜歡做些對蟑螂的研究)

(你可能會問我,你是認真的嗎?有人真的會研究蟑螂?)

(沒錯,我絕對是正經的,這個短片展示了這位老師為此做了多年的研究)

(他甚至開設專門聚焦於研究蟑螂的課程,讓我感到驚訝的現象是他表示很多學生對這個課程有興趣,甚至有些學生太晚報名以致於喪失上課的機會)

(這位老師說他指是將蟑螂視為一種昆蟲而已,而不是怪物)

(他做了長期研究之後,得到一個結論是蟑螂有很高的合作技能)

(他表達的理由是蟑螂並不自私,他們會試著合作找食物來存活的更久,甚至有時候當某一隻蟑螂死了,其他蟑螂會吃掉死掉的蟑螂並試著持續活下去)

(他們不只不小氣,還會彼此分享他們的資源)

(他也得到另一個結論,人類通常都非常自私,若我們能從蟑螂學到一些事,或許我們的社會就可以越來越和諧)