Part 4(The Final Part):Submitting My Article To The Tour Guide Association

•  
  • 29
  • 1
  • 1
Sep 16, 2019 14:04 English
At the end of the study trip, Mr. Lee guided us to visit the Taipei 101 Tower, which used to be the highest skyscraper in the world from 2004 to 2010.

The building includes the fastest elevator to the observatory at the top of the building, which roughly merely takes 37 seconds. This is not only convenient but it also save time.

After we went out of the skyscraper, The instructor Mr.Lee pointed out that where is the best location to take group photos with the building. Moreover, he introduced where the tour bus can park to let the visitors get off the bus and embark without receiving transportation fines form police, since the roads around the building is hassle.

Every trainees remains smiles and joys from their faces when the trip completed. We studied massive knowledge and useful tips about leading English-speaking tour groups from Mr.Lee.

In general, the trip taught trainees how to deal with English visitors and manage the time for visit each of the scenic spot properly. I enjoyed the trip very much.
(在考察結束時,李先生帶領我們參觀了台北101大廈,這座大樓曾是2004年至2010年世界上最高的摩天大樓。)

(該建築包括最快的電梯到建築頂部的觀景台,大約只需要37秒。這不僅方便,而且還節省時間。)

(在我們走出摩天大樓之後,導師Mr.Lee指出,與建築物合影的最佳位置在哪裡。此外,他介紹了旅遊巴士可以停放的地方,以便讓遊客下車並在沒有收到警方的交通罰款的情況下上車,因為大樓周圍的道路很繁忙。)

(旅行結束後,每個學員都笑容滿面。我們從李先生那裡學習了大量有關領導英語旅行團的知識和實用的技巧。)

(一般來說,這次旅行教會學員如何處理英語訪客,並管理適當訪問每個景點的時間。我非常喜歡這次旅行。)