Flaw

•  
  • 63
  • 0
  • 2
Mar 12, 2019 07:03 English
I bought a plastic bowl of Indian style curry flavor spaghetti from a roadside vender yesterday.

When I opend the lid of the bowl, I saw a corpse of tiny black mosquito stuck on the interior of the bowl.

It was absolutely disgustful! However, I recalled that I bought a bowl of beef noodles from another eatery before.

When I noticed there was a tiny mass of newspaper chip float on the surface of the beef noodles, you are not mistaken , it did a small mass of newspaper chip float on that bowl!

I informed the chef immediately, but she was busy at that moment, around the counter, there were many people who were queuing up for their orders(or ''meals''?!), so that chef might think I broke her eatery's reputation because other people also heard my complaint.

She neglected me, I thought she was pretty inpolite.

Returning to the main issue, this roadside female vender's reaction was complete different from that chef when I told her that the bowl of spaghetti had a died mosquito inside of it.

She expressed her apology and inquired me whether I want to order another new bowl of spaghetti instead of old one, I replied to her it's okay, just be careful next time.
(我昨天在路邊攤那邊買了一碗塑膠裝的印度風味咖哩義大利麵)

(當我打開碗蓋,我看到一隻蚊子的屍體黏在碗的內部)

(真的很噁心!不過,我想起我之前在另一家小餐館買一碗牛肉麵的事)

(當我注意到有一小團報紙屑浮在牛肉麵的表面上時,你沒搞錯,那真的是一小團報紙屑浮在碗上!)

(我馬上告知了廚師,但她那時很忙,在櫃檯周圍,有很多排隊等著餐點的人,所以那個廚師可能覺得我毀壞了她餐館的名聲因為其他人也聽到我的抱怨)

(她不理我,我覺得她非常不禮貌)

(回到主要問題,當我告知她這碗義大利麵有一隻死蒼蠅在裡面的時候,這位路邊攤的女販的反應則跟那個廚師完全不同)

(她表達了她的歉意並問我要不要點另一碗新的麵來代替舊的,我回她說沒關係,下次只要小心一點就行)