I Can't Put up With Her Anymore

•  
  • 274
  • 1
  • 2
Aug 27, 2017 17:55 English
One of my colleague from my workplace, she usually likes to compare that whether her personal rights is injuryed by other colleague, such a stingy woman I have ever seen.

Today, I worked, and she had a day off.

I opend our daily working journal, I found she sticked a small piece of yellow notice in the today's page, and said ''Please do not write draft reminder by your pancil to influence the pervious page, it looks untidy! if you want to remind the other colleague what thing they should do at that day, please just like imitate my method, stick a piece of sheet!''

Okay, perhaps you guys don't understand why do I so angry, let me explain.

First, not only she likes to notice anything, but also like to compare colleagues who take too much day off.

The fact is that our day off is quite fairly, sometimes perhaps someone has private things need to exchange their day off with others temporary, and then she will misunderstand.

Returning to the topic, I thought that I wrote some reminders by pencil to help one of my senior colleague, what's wrong with this action? how dare she still want to challenge my extreme, huh?

I can't put up with her anymore, dispite I have to be a polite person, but the fact is I erupted like a volcano.

I don't want anyone notice my real temper, therefore I keep put up with her until oneday I erupted anyway.

Her interpersonal relationship is unldeal as well, I don't want to speak rude language either, keeping in good manners is wisdom.

However, I won't absolute relate to each of her view or attitude.
(在我工作場所的其中一位同事,常常喜歡計較她的個人權益是否被其他同事損害,她真是我所看過最小氣的人)

Today, I worked, and she had a day off.
(今天我上班時,剛好她休假)

(我打開我們的工作日誌,我發現她貼了一小張黃色貼紙在今天的頁面上,她說''請你不要用鉛筆寫提醒的草稿去影響到前面的頁面,這看起來會不整潔!如果你要提醒其他人他們該在那天做什麼事的話,請仿傚我的方式,貼一張紙條!)

(好,或許你們不懂為什麼我這麼生氣,讓我解釋給你們聽)

(首先,她不只喜歡注意任何事,還喜歡跟休假太多的同事計較)

(事實是我們的休假天數非常公平,有時候或許有人會有私人的事臨時要處理,然後他就會誤解)

(回到這個話題,我認為我用鉛筆寫一些提醒事項去幫助我其中一位年長的同事,這的動作有什麼錯? 她竟敢想一直挑戰我的極限?)

(我不能再忍受她了,儘管我必須做一個有禮貌的人,但事實是我像火山一樣要爆發了)

(我不想讓任何人知道我真實的脾氣,所以我繼續忍耐她,總之直到有一天我爆發為止)

(她的人際關係也不理想,我也不想說粗魯的話,繼續保持好的風度是明智的)

(不過我絕對不會認同他的每一個觀點跟態度)