What Are The Different Between Chinese Dream and American Dream?

•  
  • 1109
  • 1
  • 2
Mar 16, 2018 09:32 English
After National People's Congress modified the PRC's constitution, which was canceled limitation of the general secretary's term of office, it seems that China is walk toward an absolute dictatorship nation, isn't it?

About Chinese dream is submitted by Xi-Jing-Ping, he also sent a thought, which is ''The great development of Chinese people''. the thought includes twelve core values are:thrive, democracy, civilization, peace, freedom, equality, justice, rule of law, patriotic, respect occupation, honest, and friendly.

American dream is a kind of mental belief, which was believe that go through better life by diligence and hard-working.

What are the different between these two dreams, I guess the difference might be the one is democracy, another is communism.
()在全國人大修憲讓總書記的任期取消限制後,似乎中國走向更為專制的國家,是嗎?)

(關於中國夢是由習近平提出,他同時也提出一個''中華民族偉大復興''的思想,這個思想包含十二個核心價值是:富強,民主,文明,和諧,自由,平等,公平,法治,愛國,敬業,誠實,以及友善)

(美國夢是一種心理上相信只要勤奮與努力就能得到更好的生活的信仰)

(這兩個夢有何不同?我猜不同之處大概是一個是民主,另一個是共產)