The Last Castle

•  
  • 240
  • 1
  • 3
Aug 28, 2018 00:25 English
I watched this movie almost 7 years ago, I have reminded the movie recently.

The scenario of the movie fulls of actions and patriotic.

It is describe a lieutenant general committed a military mistakes during the Vietnam War and finally return to his country. He recieved an ultimate judgement from military court:Went to a jail.

By virtue of the problems of manage a jail from a colonel warden, the general led all of prisons against the warden.

All of prisons there had military background before they committed shames.

Compare with the colonel warden, the general experienced and commended uncountable battles, at the beginning of the movie, the colonel called him into his office and invited him to see the colonel's military collections around his office.

In this case, the general thought he didn't know how to led a troop even manage his subordinates properly.

The general detected many unreasonable regulations in the jail, he organized all of prisons as a formal troop and commended them against with the warden's troop.

I think the movie displays a core value of a soldier:country, sacrifice, devotion, responsibility and honor.

Especially at the end of the movie, when the general raised the flag, I mean after he passed away, all of people saluted with the hand toward the flag, the situation was quite moving.

(我幾乎是在7年多之前看過這部電影,最近想起了這部電影)

(電影的情節充滿動作與愛國場面)

(這電影描述了一位中將在越戰期間觸犯了一個軍事上的錯誤而最後回到他的國家,他接受了軍事法庭最終的審判:坐牢)

(由於上校典獄長在管理這個監獄上有很多問題,這位將軍領導了所有罪犯反抗這位典獄長)

(所有在這邊的罪犯在他們犯罪前都有軍事背景)

(與這位上校典獄長相較,這位將軍經歷並指揮了無數的戰役,在電影的開端,這位上校將這位將軍叫進他的辦公室並邀請他欣賞了上校在辦公室中的軍事收藏品)

(在這個情形下,這位將軍覺得他不懂得如何領導軍隊甚至妥善的管理他的下屬)

(這位將軍在監獄中發覺了很多不合理的規定,他組織所有罪犯有如一支正規軍隊並指揮他們反抗典獄長的部隊)

(我覺得這部電影呈現了軍人的核心價值:國家,犧牲,奉獻,責任以及榮譽)

(特別是在電影的尾聲,當將軍升起國旗時,我指的是在他死後,所有人朝向國旗行舉手禮,這場景非常感人)