Trying To Write An Tourism Article

•  
  • 39
  • 4
  • 2
Jul 21, 2019 02:03 English
Since I registered a member of the Tour Guide Association(TGA), I can regularly receive a book of tourist guide quarterly.

I received a quarterly from my mail box this morning, when I glanced at the quarterly, there were many tour guides submitted their personal articles about what they experienced during their trips or some thoughts after leading tour groups.

Casually I saw a familiar name of an author from an article of the quarterly:That author is my co-worker from the same tour guide company.

Although I didn’t talk with her very often, I knew a bit about her background. She used to be a lieutenant colonel in army for over twenty years. After retired from troops, she transferred her job into the tourism industry.

At the beginning of her business from tourism, according to her narration, she said that the first time she led a tour group was pretty nervous since she seldom spoke English.

When she spoke English on the tour bus, she was afraid to face her clients and merely remained on seat, she backed on to her clients in order to alleviate her anxiety when she spoke English.

The story above is what I heard in light of her description. I was inspired by her story.

Return to the main point of this entry, I found her article from the quarterly. Her pan was exceptional, this article was discuss how to lead a tour group circle around Taiwan for five days.

I couldn’t believe that she is getting ahead about her new business in tourism.

I therefore compare with myself/compare her with myself and ask myself in my mind:What I am doing now?

I still haven’t crossed my first step into tourism yet because I am too timid to start my business.

Therefore, I think that I should firstly submit some of my personal articles about what I observed during my trips to the TGA.

Supposedly, the criterion about approve applicants who submit their articles to the TGA quarterly is rather strict, it proves that she is probably did a great job in tourism already.

I want to give it a try as well. I intend to write English version articles instead of Chinese version, since all of the tour guides wrote Chinese version articles, I want to create a difference between them and make people think I am special.
(我註冊過導遊協會的會員,我可以定期收到一本導遊季刊)

(我今早在我的信箱收到一本季刊,當我略瞥季刊的時候,有許多導遊寄了他們的個人文章是關於他們在旅途中所經歷的或一些帶團後的感想)

(偶然間我在季刊裡的一篇文章的作者的名字當中看到了一個熟悉的名字:那個作者是跟我同一家導遊公司的同事)

(雖然我不常跟她交談,我倒是稍微有一點知道她的背景,她曾是在陸軍中超過二十年以上的陸軍中校,從軍隊退役之後,她轉職到觀光產業)

(在她剛開始開始她的工作時,根據她的敘述,她說她第一次帶團的時候她非常的緊張,因為她很少說英文)

(當她在遊覽車上說英文的時候,她很ㄏ愛怕面對她的客戶並指示坐在座位上,她背對著她的客戶為的是減緩當她說英文時的焦慮)

(這是我根據她的描述所聽到的,我被她的故事所激勵)

(回到這篇日記的主要重點,我從這本季刊裡發現她的文章,她的文筆很傑出,這邊文章討論了如何帶團環繞臺灣島五天)

(我不敢相信她在她的工作當中有很大的進展)

(我因此與我自己相較並在心中問我自己:我現在在做什麼?)

(我仍未將我的第一步踏入觀光業,因為我太膽小以致不能開始我的工作)

(因此,我覺得我該首先投稿我的一些個人文章是關於我在我的旅程中觀察到的東西到導遊協會)

(據說,獲准投稿自己文章的人到島協協會的季刊的標準是相當嚴格的)

(我想試一試,我打算寫英文文章而不是中文,因為所有導遊都寫中文文章,我想在他們之間創造差異性並讓人們覺得我很特別)