19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China

•  
  • 784
  • 1
  • 1
Oct 18, 2017 13:44 English
19th national congres is holding in Beijing.

The length of the congres is a week, started from October 18th.

The chairman of China, Xi-Jinping, indicated that two points during the congres.(according to the international net report)

''China will persist in against Taiwan independence. We will still obey two policies: The first is one-China policy, second is 1992 consensus. it never changed for past few years, in the future,it won't change either.'' said from Xi.

Xi also said that the biggest achievement for the past five years, is both learders between China and Taiwan have interviewed each other successfully. (Xi meant that he and Ma Ying-jeou (The former President of Taiwan) have interviewed each other in Singapore).

According to the report, also I refered to several reports from difference website, the conclusion of mine is China won't change their poilcy.
(十九大正在北京舉行)

(大會的舉行長度是一週,從10月18日開始)

(中國國家主席習近平在會議中指出兩個重點(根據國際報導))

(''中國會持續堅決反對臺灣獨立.我們仍會遵行兩項政策:第一是一中政策,第二是九二共識,過去幾年不曾改變,將來也不會''習近平說)

(習近平亦表示在過去五年中最大的成就是兩岸領導人的會晤(習近平指的是他與馬英九(臺灣前總統)已在新加坡會晤彼此))

(根據這篇報導,同時我亦參考多篇不同網站的報導後,我的結論是中國不會改變他們的政策)