Continue - The Oral Exam Is Imminent

•  
  • 104
  • 3
  • 1
May 18, 2018 15:54 English
Tomorrow, The English-speaking Tour Guide Oral Exam is going to held at the National Examination Center, they assigned me to participate at 9 am.

Because there are too many examinees whom choose English as their target oral subject, the examination center therefore divided five exam period for us.

I'm the earliest person who has to arrive to there at morning, sarcastically, I have a quite nice fortune to take the first exam period.

It greatly make me nervous, however, my English teacher comforted me that probably the interviewer will have enough energy to listen the earliest examinees' speech and have a better impression on us.

After meet several examinees, they might feel tired or kind of distract, therefore my teacher thought my exam period which assigned at morning is one of the advantage of pass the exam.

In short, I didn't prepare for the exam very well either, I don't even memorize some proper nouns which related to tourism, these filed of jargon are essential when taking the exam.

The result of the exam will be announced on May 25th, in other words, they will inform us on the next weekend.

I can merely play it by ear, simply speaking, it almost depends on my fate and personal English ability.

Hopefully everything goes well during the exam, let me pass the exam!
(明天,英語導遊口試將在國家考場舉行.他們指定我在早上九點到考)

(因為有太多選擇英語為口試考科的考生,測驗中心因此區分了五個測驗時段給我們)

(我是早早要到達考場的人,諷刺地說,我有非常好的運氣被選到這個測驗時段)

(這大大的讓我緊張,不過我的英語老師安慰我說或許面試官會有充足的體力來聽取最早時段的考生的講話並可能會對我們有比較好的印象)

(面見多位考生之後,他們可能就會覺得疲憊或有點精神渙散,因此我的老師覺得我被分配在早上的測驗時段是通過測驗的其中一項好處)

(總之,我也沒有準備考試準備的非常好,我甚至沒有背一些有關觀光業的專有名詞,這些領域的行話是到考時必備的)

(測驗結果將在五月二十五日公佈,換句話說,他們將在下一個週末通知我們)

(我只能見招拆招,簡單來說,這幾乎要靠我的運氣跟個人英語能力了)

(但願在測驗時一切良好,讓我通過考試!)