Sci-fi books

•  
  • 73
  • 0
  • 1
Sci-fi books

Last year I read a sci-fi book. It was quite different from others book I've ever read before. Actually, I was more at drama or crime novels instead. However, one day, scrolling down on a literature website I found must-read book list. One of the most popular ones on the list was "1984" by George Orwell. It caught my attention so I decided to read it. And I liked it a lot. It was a totally different content. One does not have a to resolve a mystery or follow the drama from different characters. Well, this kind of books do have drama, but it is from a different kind, one that has to be analyzed and that can be also related to our actual reality.

For that reason, I started looking for other books with similar a plot. And in my research, I found "Do androids dream of electric sheep?"

What a strange title for a book, I thought. It was the first time I found something like that. I also liked it. In fact, I think I like it even more than "1984". The atmosphere and the characters development was incredible, that, you can really imagine everything.