Follow yesterday:

•  
  • 159
  • 0
  • 0
Follow yesterday:
I struggled for about two weeks, during which I kept our communication. Then as I went through her posts before, I found that she wasn't the person I thought she would be. Of course there were a some other things went on that made up my decision, but long story short, I thought it would be better for both of us the sooner I break up. I'm not the kind of guy who would deceive someone's feeling, although it would be hard for her to accept, it would be better than hanging there.
I told a lie, which was the best way I could think of. I told her that my parents found out about us, and they forbid me to find a girlfriend because that would distract me from school work. This may seem ridiculous to Americans, but that's a common reason in China used by parents. After some negotiation, she agreed to break up, and that is my first "romance relationship”.
After that I reflected on myself and learned that I should always know a girl well before I start a relationship, including her characteristics, her past and stuff like that. Also, Cyber love is most of the times unreliable, I should never counting on someone on the other side of the cable to be my partner for life. Speaking of that, I was too young, too naive at that time. All those fantasies that I had about love would eventually evaporate. I will come to know the cruel reality and accept it. Someday when I'm old and recall the dreams I had, will I smile or cry out?