Driving a car

•  
  • 222
  • 2
  • 2
Jun 6, 2017 11:56 Writing Ielts Essay
Most countries allow 18 year olds to start driving a car. Some say it is good to allow it at this age, while others think that the age to start driving should be at least 25. Discuss both the views and give your opinion.

Although some people think that teenagers can drive a car at 18 years old, others believe that they ought to begin driving at 25. In my opinion, I consider that driving a car should to start at 25 for the benefit of a society.

On the one hand, some people consider that driving a car is beneficial for a teenager. This is because there is a significant responsibility which they can obtain during their experience in roads with a car. For example, they can be awared that driving too fast it can be dangerous for many people. Another reason is that parents could obtain a disease such as arthritis which do not let them driving; furthermore; a teenager has to sacrifice for them in order to enhance their quality of life. Finally, families save time in their dailytime because their children can go to their schools by car.

On the other hand, others think that people ought to drive at 25 and I agree. The human brain is developed completely at least 23 in men and at 20 in women. Hence, a mature brain, which is the difference between a teenager and adult, decreased the probability of deaths in accidents by driving quickly. For this reason, adults are more consciously when they are driving because the rules and lifes are significantly important by them. Another point to consider is that people usually work at this age which is a valuable point when they have damaged their car because their money is probably enough to repair it.

In conclusion, while people may vary in their opinions, driving a car ought to start at 25 because it involves that they know how to manage the risks during a trip by car.

¿Could you give me a score between 0-9 in terms of grammar, vocabulary, task response and coherent and cohesion?

Thanks in advance.