I went to the hospital to have a medical check using MRI yesterday.

•  
  • 76
  • 0
  • 0
I went to the hospital to have a medical check using MRI yesterday. I’d never had a check using MRI. I heard that it was scary because of small from my friend. I was nervous while I was waiting for my turn. After a while, my name was called and I went into the MRI room. The nurse told me to change the clothes. After I changed, she gave me the explanation about the MRI check. She said that it would take about an hour. It was longer than I expected. She told me to wear earplugs because it would very noisy inside. I wore them and I went into the MRI. It was small, but I was fine. I breathed or stopped breath following the announce many times. The check was finished in an hour. After that, I saw my doctor. He said that the result was no problem. I was relieved to hear that. All of the sudden, I was getting hungry. I went to the café at the hospital, and I had a breakfast. I had two breads and coffee, but I was still hungry. I went out of the hospital and I had pasta at the Italian restaurant nearby. I thought my mother wanted to know the result, so I sent her a message. As soon as I sent it, I got a message from her. I was really happy that the result was good. If it was bad, it would make her sad.