I left the office early yesterday to go to dinner with my friend.

•  
  • 89
  • 0
  • 1
I left the office early yesterday to go to dinner with my friend. We promised that we met at the nearest station from the restaurant we booked at 7 pm. When I got to the station 10 minutes late, she hasn’t been there yet. I got the message from her after a while. She had to work overtime, so she would be late about an hour. We changed the plan to meet at the restaurant. I went home and I went to the restaurant by car. I told the restaurant worker that one of us will be late. It wasn’t crowded, so she accepted it. I waited for her reading a book. After she came, we enjoyed dinner very much. We made a plan to travel to Europe to see an aurora. We have ever been to Canada together to see an aurora. It was very beautiful and I felt like dreaming. I told her that I wanted to see it again. She was thinking of the same thing. So, we decided to see an aurora in Europe next time. We need to meet again to make a plan in detail though we don’t have enough time to meet because our holiday is different.