The next year’s calendar of my company was released yesterday.

•  
  • 66
  • 0
  • 0
The next year’s calendar of my company was released yesterday. It is said that we have a vacation for 9 days from April to May. I am thinking that I’ll stay abroad during the vacation. I want to go to London and Paris, but I also want to go to New York. I need to decide the destination of the trip as soon as possible because the flight tickets might be sold out soon. Especially, Europe and America is very popular with Japanese people, what’s more, April and May is best season for travelers to enjoy. If I go to London and Paris, I want to see musicals and visit some art museums, palaces and so on. I heard that foods and sweets are very nice in Paris. I love breads, so I also want to eat croissants there. If I go to New York, I want to see musicals and see the night view. When I went to New York, I was really moved with the view from the Empire State Building. I want to see it again. I am studying English, so I want to try to communicate with local people. I want to travel all of the world and know a lot of things such as culture, food and history. Please tell me the country you recommend.