Journal Entry for December 30th ,2017

•  
  • 157
  • 0
  • 1
I had lunch just now, and I had rice with two vegetable plates ! I think the vegetables is nice for our bodies. My mother told me that I dislike to have the vegetables very much when I was a child, but now I can accept the healthier diets which conbine the rice or the noodles with vegetables. Why can I change my eating habits if you enquire about me. I can`t tell you my viewpoint, just to tell you nobody knows in the world. You are closest the truth for anything happened to yourself. So you can understand me very well, when I tell you my situations which you have been ever faced with. Sometimes, I thinks that life is just to discover the unbeknown world to everyone himself. If you keep the curiosity in your life, you will have that day when you get the border of the known world of human. Just like many philosopher`s answer to the problem which what is meaning of life is: "Keep asking ! That is the meaning of life ! "
Friends,plase keep asking the question: What is the meaning of life? And answer it with your actions. I hope that you and I can get forever happiness. And thanks your reading and you corrections.