Why Should We Read

•  
  • 153
  • 0
  • 0
No matter how to study, even into a good university and find a good job, many people still can‘t be happy.Why do we insist on reading?I had to said,
reading is not be sure to do,but want to do.In the future,there is so many things we don't know and couldn't understand,and also we will encounter a lot of things
making us feel happiness,niceness and inconceivability.At this time,as a human being ,we would want to realize and learn naturally.Those who have lost their curiosity and thirst for knowledge, cannot be called a person, be worse than a beast.If a person even don'twant to know the world where we have to survive,there is
nothing he can do.No matter how to learn, as long as people alive will have a lot of things they don't understand.There are many adults seem to know everything,It is a pity, that are not true.Its good to enter a good university,find a good job,If we have the thought of “Never too old to learn. ”then our life wil have infinite possibilities.Reading are not to test but in order to be good adults.Thank you for your listening
我们为什么要读书
不管怎么学习,就算进了好的大学好的公司,许多人仍然不会幸福。那我们为什么非要读书不可呢?我必须得说,读书不是非做不可的事,而是想要去做的事。今后我们会碰到很多很多我们不知道的事,不能理解的事,也会碰到许多会让我们觉得美好的、开心的、不可思议的事。这个时候,作为一个人自然地会想去了解更多,学习更多。失去好奇心和求知欲的人,不能被称为人,连畜生都不如。连自己生存的这个世界都不想去了解,还能做什么呢?不论如何学习,只要人活着就有很多不懂的东西。这个世界上有很多大人,好像什么都懂的样子,可惜的是,那都不是真的。进了好大学也好,进了好的公司也好,如果有“活到老学到老”的想法,我们那就有了无限的可能性。读书不是为了考试,而是为了成为出色的大人。