Corporate Hiring

•  
  • 288
  • 0
  • 2
The article claims that hiring from outside have many benefits for companies instead of internal and provides three reasons of supports. However, the professor explains that managers must consider some factors. They must choose carefully and refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the reading states that new employees have new idea that can improve companies. The professor refutes this point by stating that individuals do not bring new idea always. Some of them are fresh and do not have enough experience. Manager does not know about their ability exactly, So they decreases results in company.

Second, the article states that hiring from outside decreased costs. However, the lecturer contends that it misguide. New persons need time to adapt to new environment. This takes from few weeks to few months. Internal persons do not have this problem and they know about company's culture.

Third, the reading avers that this type of hiring decreased conflict in company. The professor opposes this point by talking about it make anger employees at first. There are not reasons that it avoids conflict. Other employees try to hire to this vacancy. When they are not choosing, they have be frustrated and it make undesired environment for manager.