Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

•  
  • 1360
  • 0
  • 1
Throughout history, famous persons have a great contribution to society. Recently, there have been a lot of controversies about the idea that young individuals should better follow their personal goals. Some people hold the view that these celebrities in many cases distract young’s from a positive lives. I, nonetheless, contend that there will several benefits for people to use popular person's idea. They had numerous difficulties in their lives and overcome them. So they can guide young’s better, the more society will become prosperous in the future. I the following paragraphs, I will present two conspicuous reasons to illustrate this perspective.

To commence, one of the reason coming to mind at first to support the stance taken above is that there are many appreciable point in celebrity’s opinion. My father always suggests me to read biography of noble persons. He believes that in their biographies and their books there are a lot of suitable points that we can use them in our lives. For example, when I was in high school, I was interested to electrical engineering very much. In addition, I know Edison in term of her appreciable invents. Hence, I get a book of Edison's life. I read it for six times because this book interesting. He was explained that during each invent, he faced with many obstacles. However, he continues to try and finally he would be successful. I found that in way of success everybody had many problems, but we must continue without hesitation.

Alongside with the elaborated reason above, another equally noteworthy reason in corroborating this point is that elite individuals had a integral impact on our society. We must know their view and how to work in each field? Many young persons can use them experience during their career. I believe that their perspective have better information in comparison of others. They become successful, and we can conclude that their method work well. If we utilize an experience of unsuccessful person, there is no guarantee that they guide us in right way. Therefore, elite's opinion is noteworthy.

To sum up, based on aforementioned reasons, one can logically make conclusion that it is essential for every individuals to get experience from of all resources. However, I think elite persons have reliable idea that others and we must concentrate on them more.