Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at young age. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

•  
  • 309
  • 0
  • 1
Throughout history, financial problems have made a great contribution to society. Recently, there have been a lot of controversies about the idea that when parents must learn money management skill to their children. Some people hold the view that individuals should be better learnt this skill by interacts with society at older age. I, nonetheless, contend that there is several benefits for children if they learn it soon. In other words, parents and schools must teach children manage their money. In the following paragraphs, I will present two conspicuous reasons to illustrate this perspective.

To commence, one of the reasons coming to mind at first to support the stance taken above is that children are able to learn skills better that older age. To illustrate, children's brain are fresh, and they can absurd information better. When, they learn financial management skills, it remains in their brain more, and they will use it in the future. For example, I read an article about Mr. Ahmadi's life. He is one of prosperous ones in my country. He states that his families are poor and are not able to overcome their expenses in their lives. They had a lot of financial problem, and they did not exceed expense for decrease pressure and save money. During many years, their children learnt to manage money and when they grow up, they become successful in their lives. Thus, we must teach this skill to our children as soon as possible.

Alongside with elaborated reason above, another noteworthy reason in corroborating my point is that if children did not learn money management at young age and spent how much they want, they will be addict to money more. To clarify, they will not able to save money and in the future they are not able to prevail over their life's obstacles. Financial problem are a vital skill that everybody must learn it. This able child to have convenient life in the future. A vivid example to shed more light on this issue is the survey conducted by University of Oxford. The survey revealed that must children suffer from financial issue, are not familiar with money management when they are young. Their parents spend a lot of money and they are not able to use money efficiently.

To sum up, based on elaborated reasons, one can logically make conclusion that is if children learn to manage their money, the more society are likely to became prosperous in the future. Many critical skill exist that parent and schools must pay attention more. In my view, money management is integral for youth.