Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

•  
  • 298
  • 1
  • 2
Throughout history, educations have made a great contribute to the society. Recently, there have been a lot of controversies about the idea that friends have more impact on student than their teachers or their parents. I, nonetheless, contend that there will be many reasons that teacher's impact on students is more than their friends. In the following paragraphs, I will cogently present two conspicuous reasons that illustrate this perspective.

To commence, one of the reasons coming to my mind at first to support the stance taken above is that student spend a lot of time in schools. In many country, there are a lot of student that are in school more than a half of days. They are under teaching when they are just 7 years old. They learn mathematics, culture, friendship under the supervisory of school's teacher. After finishing high school, they went to university. Although, they spend some time with their friends, they pay attention to their teacher more.

Alongside with elaborated reason above, another equally noteworthy reason in corroborating my point is that all teachers are expert in their field and they are familiar with advanced method to guide their students. Before they enter to schools, they pass a lot of courses about sociology, psychology and so on to be familiar with all aspect of science. They know what student think? And what they want? Consequently, they have a lot of experience. They teach their student with the best technique to foster them. On the other hand, student's friends are crude and their purpose is just hobby. So, teachers' effect on students is more.

To sum up, based on aforementioned reasons, one can logically make conclusion that teacher control student to improve their skills and friend does not have this purpose. However, that was the story in the nutshell; actually, there are other reasons and examples, supporting the claim, which are not mentioned here.