Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important to know about events happening around the world, even if it is unlikely that they will affect your daily life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

•  
  • 1394
  • 0
  • 1
Throughout history, world information has made a great contribution to society. Recently, there have been a lot of controversies about the idea that people should only concentrate on their diary lives. Some people hold the view that if they did not pay attention to irrelevant events, they live better. I, nonetheless, contend that there are several benefits for individuals if they follow news about all around the world. In the following paragraphs, I will present two conspicuous reasons to illustrate this perspective.

To commence, one of the reasons that coming to my mind at first to support the stance taken above is that although event in other side of the world might have not able to affect our lives, we may able to have a positive effect on them by helping other people. To illuminate, sometimes we are able to help them and build a better world for mankind. For example, last year, I heard news about a drastic earthquake in the South Africa. This event had not effect on my lifestyle, but I worry about citizens of the South Africa. Further, I send some of my saved money to charity Company to support foods and clothes for them. My son felt good about my work and appreciated me.

Alongside with the elaborated reason above, another equally noteworthy reason in corroborating my point is that by knowing about important happens, we obtain information. To clarify, this information increased our science and sometimes will advantage for our lifestyle in the future. A vivid example to shed more light on this issue is a survey conducted by the University of Oxford. The survey revealed that people who have much general information, in the future will more chance to success. They said that there is a direct link between individuals’ knowledge and prosperity. Moreover, many popular politicians and academicians are highly rate of information in any subjects that help them to make a applicable decision over their lives.

To sum up, based on aforementioned reasons, one can logically make conclusion that is getting information about any issues not only improved world lives, but also have merit for us.