Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

•  
  • 462
  • 0
  • 1
Throughout history, ideal job have made a great contribution to the family. Recently, there have been a lot of controversies about the idea that if we have a delight job, we will be successful in the future. Some people hold the view that many noble men love their work and we must obey this rule. I, nonetheless, contend that there are many benefits for families if we have a reliable job. In the following paragraphs, I will cogently present two conspicuous reasons to illustrate this perspective.

To commence, one of reason coming to mind at first to support the above stance is that getting job is a vital problem in today's society. There are numerous jobless peoples in each country and their families are in trouble during their lives. In the other hand, there are myriad young and expert person in the cities that are seeking job. Thus, we maybe will not find our desire job if we wait for a work which is match with our personality. The vital factor of a job is reliability. If we try to enjoy our work, finally it satisfied us and it has a foundation to live better in the future.

Alongside with the elaborated reason, another equally noteworthy reason in corroborating this point is that waiting may bring problem to us and we lost this secure job. There are numerous financial need for the families. Education, foods, transportation, diseases and so on that need money. If individuals want to get the better job, they lost it. Also, many careers are in the university that perfume better than us. They work harder and are a threat for our job. So, we must get this reliable job without hesitation. For example, last year I had a good job in the university. My professor hired me for a long time project, I feel that if I work in the industry, I can get more money, Thus, I rejected my supervisor suggestion. Next, I looking for job in electrical engineering company and after 3 month I did not find any position. Then, I refer to mu professor, but he hired another person. By this experience I fund that reliability is essential factor of each work.

To sum up, based on aforementioned reasons, one can logically concludes is that secure jobs not only solve our financial problem for a long time, but also we feel more comfortable during our lives and decreases our stress in the future.