Yellowstone fire in USA forest

•  
  • 391
  • 0
  • 2
The article states that "let it burn" strategy for Yellowstone fire in USA have many drawback and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor explains that this fire is a ecological cycle and creative. He says this fire is fundamental good and refutes each of the author's reasons.

Firstly, the reading claims that the file has a tremendous effect on trees and plants. The professor opposes this point by talking about the long-term effect of this fire on flora. After fire, vegetation started again and new plants grows up. Diversity in forest increased and make new opportunity for small plants. Seed germinated, and they will be able to raise.

Secondly, the letter adds that fire has bad effect on wildlife so. Many small animals are not able to flee and died. However, the professor contends that Yellowstone fire has positive impact on animal such as plants. New habitat created and this environment is ideal for many animals. Many foods provided for insects and larger animal and their population grows up.

Thirdly, the article alleged that lost of the forest diminished tourism trips to this area and residents economy suffered as results. The professor refutes this point by stating that forest fire decreases tourism when it happen every years. This fire is a unprecedented and not happen again. Rains and wind renew forest and caused massive plants that attracted many people.