Endangered Species

•  
  • 163
  • 0
  • 1
The article states that saving endangered species is unnatural and had bad effect and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor explains that, it is very important and refutes each of the author's reasons.
First, the reading states that also extinction of each animal has bad effect on nature but it is helpful finally and takes example of dinosaurs. The professor refutes this point by stating that although dinosaurs were dormant on the earth and extinction of them shifted organism and it threatened ecosystem.
Second, the article claims that genetic technology is able to invent medicine without inspiring nature. However, the professor contends that although genetic engineering developed so much but only 40% of our plant studied for their good features. Scientist try hard to study other plants and if one spaces become extintcted, they loss chance of study of it.
Third, the reading avers that, cost of saving the spaces is very high. The lecturer opposes this point by saying that saving species have significant benefits. He provided the example of a tree that by saving that, USA earn 70 million dollars and it provides for United States a big financial benefits.