Some students prefer classes with open discussions between the professor and students and almost no lectures. Other students prefer classes with lectures and almost no discussions. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

•  
  • 679
  • 0
  • 1

Educational process is a important part of every improved society. If the children have a scientific educational system, the society will develop fast. The lecture based education system is dominant in very country; others would disagree. In my view, a discussion based system is better for two important reasons.
The main reason is that the children learning improved. When have discussion their brain active more so on, they analysis the subject better. For example, last year my little brother went to a modern school in my home town but I studied many years ago in that school and that time the school have a lecture based system. Yesterday, I asked a simple question about environment and he answers me with good reasons and supports so that I have no doubt and ambiguous point about my question. I asked him who learned this point to you. He answer that he has a discussion in the class and his friends claims these points. This experience thought me that, how much educational system can influence on the peoples.
Another reason is that the student learn to solve their problem with counteract with each other. With discussion they learn to admire others opinion and think about them. Many people think that their idea is the best but every person during its life learn many things and have a lot of experience that improve its perspective. For instance, some years ago I think that single is better marriage. During five years, I studied in many university and debate with my friend about this idea. Some of them approved me but most of them refute. Many of my friends is older than me and have more experience about life. After this discussion I earned their experienced and they clear future of me. I realized that a single person will be alone in future and will suffer form it them I married and now I am happy. As you can see, with discussion my perspective changed and now I am happy.
I sum, though some may a discussion based complex is better not only for improvement of students but also for increase their reaction. I think it will better if all university has this scientific system.