Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Boys and girls should attend separate schools. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

•  
  • 390
  • 1
  • 1
Throughout history, educational methods have made a great contribution to the society. Recently, there have been a lot of controversies about the idea that separate schools for boys and girls should be better from them. Some peoples hold the view that it increases their attentions to learning. I, nonetheless, contend that there will be more reasons that it has a bad effect on their personality. In other words, human is needs to be contact with each other specially boys and girls, the more society is likely to become prosperous in the future. In the following paragraphs, I will cogently present two conspicuous reasons to illustrate this perspective.

To commence, one of the reasons coming to mind at first to support the stance taken above is that social behavioral of boys and girls will improved more. Boys have a social behavioral; also, girls have different view from boys. If they have contact in school, they became familiar with each other's characteristic. In diary school life, they are get information about their feature, and they it in diary life. They must be comfortable to contact. If they separated in schools, their confident decreases and they will trouble to choose peer. Human need to peer because it is a natural requirement of our mind

Alongside with the elaborated reason above, another equally noteworthy reason in corroborating my point is that this contact improves their future life. If we separated in childhood, we will face problem in future. We must marry and go to work. So, we have a lot of contact to each other and we need be comfortable in the future.

To sum up, based on aforementioned reasons, one can logically make conclusion that it is necessary for boys and girls to contact in schools. However, that was the story in a nutshell; actually, there are other reason and examples, supporting the claims, which are not mentioned here. All in all, it is highly recommended further surveys to be conducted to assess long-term effects of this policy to the society.