Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most advertisements make products seem much better then they really are. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

•  
  • 422
  • 0
  • 1
Nowadays, advertisements made a great contribution to the society. Recently, there have been a lot of controversies about the idea that ad is not related to quality of product. Some people hold the view that only high quality product attracted peoples. I, nonetheless, contend that there will be many deep impacts on the peoples. In the other hand, ads influenced on peoples and they bought them without considering their quality. In the following paragraphs, I will cogently present two prosperous reasons to illustrate this perspective.

To commence, one of the reasons coming to mind at first to support the stance taken above is that ads companies use most recent technique to attract customers and control people's mind. They use sociologist and psychologist to study what the people want and what they think about. They use many mathematical analyses to find best way to present their product. A vivid example to shed more light on this issue is survey conducted by University of Oxford. The survey revealed that multimedia ads are best way to introduce new commodity. They claim that human mind can remember multimedia better than other types like brochures and catalogs. Most of peoples pay attention to these ads no quality of them. Moreover, todays we saw that if a product presented in animation or moving picture, it will be more successful.

Alongside with the elaborated reasons above, another equally noteworthy reason in corroborating my point is that peoples have not sufficient time to compile product and goals of companies is selling more. They want increase their profit and it is most important factor for them. They pay less attention to the quality because if they improve it, their net decreased. At result, the best way is impressive ads. In other side, peoples trust to this ads, sell them more than others.

To sum up, based on aforementioned reasons, one can logically make conclusion is that peoples are attracted to ads more that past not only they think that these product are better than pasts, but the company use advance methods of ads. So I think if peoples did not attention to this ads, they can bought better product.