Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In the past it was easier to identify what type of career or job would lead to a secure, successful future. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

•  
  • 3005
  • 0
  • 1
Throughout history, prosperous job have made a great contribution to society. Recently, there have been a lot of controversies about the idea that in the past, people obtain their desire job and were more successful in comparison of today's people. Some people believe that because lake of experts most youth that inter to schools and university become successful in the future. I, nonetheless, contend that there are several reasons that prove in the today's societies more individuals become successful. In the following paragraphs, I will present two conspicuous reasons to illustrate this perspective.

To commence, one of reasons coming to mind at first to support the stance taken above is that in the past, mankind did not have technology such as todays. To clarify, todays people are able get many information through internet at instance. Computer industry improved among people's lives, and they use it in every aspect of their lives like career. There is a lot of resource in social network and digital library that helps young scientists to access them easily. For example, after finishing high school, I have dilemma to choosing a sufficient field that will be compatible with my personality and also, applicable future for income and opportunity in the future. I use internet to search about popular jobs. I found some experts in social network in another country and consult with them. They show me future of mankind lives and I use their information to choose a career. As you can see, today getting information is convenient in comparison of the past.

Alongside with the elaborated reason above, another noteworthy reason in corroborating my point is that In the past, societies have lake of experts and knowledgeable individuals. To illuminate, many people are not able to study in schools and universities. Most of human job was about agriculture and they are not have enough incomes to spent on bought book or sending their children to schools. Hence, they are not able pursue their goals through their lives and not successful in the future. It was impossible to identify their career.

To sum up, based on aforementioned reasons, one can logically make conclusion that is in the past not only people suffer from poverty, but also they are not able to access to a good source for consult. Therefore, they are not able to obtain desire job and it is less feasible to become prosperous in the future.