Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do? •Interrupt and correct the mistake right away. •Wait until the class or meeting is over and the people are gone, and then talk to the teacher or meeting leade. •Say nothing. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

•  
  • 3230
  • 0
  • 1
Throughout history, presentations have a great contribution to the society. Recently, there have been a lot of contributes to the idea that what is better audience's reaction during a lecture?. Some people hold the view that we must ask interrupt presentation to stop developing the misinformation. I, nonetheless, contends that there will be many benefits to the audience if we correct the leader's misinformation later, the more people is likely to get more correct information in the future. In the following paragraphs, I will cogently present two conspicuous reasons to illustrate this perspective.

To commence, one of the reason coming to mind at first to support the stance taken above is that all people have not a rich source for their data. Sometimes the leaders make a mistake, sometimes we did. If we have another data that it is opposes leader ideas, we should not interrupt the presentation. Maybe during this lecture we the leader provides some information that convinced us that we are in wrong. In the worst case, by talking about this wrong info after finishing presentation, we can debate about it with leader. If we have mistaken, we found it, but if the leader is in wrong, her/his view must be changed. Hence, wrong information will not develop to the others.

Alongside with the elaborated above reason, one equally noteworthy reason in corroborating this point is that talking after presentation don't take others time. Also, the lecturers finished their presentations. Because, may we are in wrong and our discussion during lecture take time. By interrupting debate during lecture, maybe the lecturer doesn’t be able to finish her/his work. Also, many audience are enthusiast about the lecturer view. So, must respect to the others.

To sum up, based on aforementioned reasons, one can logically concluded is that respect to others is a rule during all aspect of our lives. Also everybody may have mistaken, so we must correct our miss information by considering others right.