Question: Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

•  
  • 359
  • 0
  • 1
Nowadays some have held the opinion that mankind activity had negative effect on earth, but others have a different attitude; they said that human’s activity had positive impact on our planet. As far as I am concerned, human activity have brought more disadvantage than advantage. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.
One of primary causes is that our activity increased earth temperature. When we use cars and fossils fuels, many greenhouse gases exhausted to air and it keeps earth warmer. An empirical study in Asia shows that most portion of gas that has in atmosphere produced by factories and cars. Most factories’ fuel come from carbon materials and when it burned releases CO2 and CO. These gases are in greenhouse gas category and aggregated in atmosphere. Then, they made up a thick layer and reflected light into earth so temperature increased. As you can see, mankind factories increased earth temperature.
There is a further more subtle point we must consider. Because human activities changed environment. We use a lot of material of earth in our ordinary lives that comes from mining and deforestation. For example, my father work in a company that make road way. Last year, they wanted to construct a high way between two cities. There is an old forest between these two cities and they cut out one thousand of three because it was cheapest way to decrease their costs. This action has bad effect on the animals and our city whether and air pollution increased. This experience taught me that mankind do not consider effect of their activity to environment and destroy to decrease cost.
All of these points to the conclusion that mankind activity destroyed earth not only by diminishing earth resources but also by insult of their activities. We should concentrate more on earth’s nature and our environment