Question: Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

•  
  • 216
  • 0
  • 1
Contact with neighbor is a major part of human's life. If we have trouble with our neighbor, it made effect on our ordinary lives. So, characteristic of neighbors is important. In my view, intelligence is most important feature of a pleasant neighbor. In other word, if we have smart neighbors, our life would be better. In the following paragraphs, I will cogently present two conspicuous reasons to illustrate this perspective.

To commence, one of the reasons coming to mind at first to support the stance taken above is that a smart, take other prestigious consequently. To illustrate, smart people are always kind and polite. It is obvious that if we have kind neighbors, our contacts would be increased and it influences on our family. Our children will be friend with each other and it is best way of life. Moreover, we go to each other homes to improve our relationship. Also, an emotional sense will be created that is very important for our social behavioral. Mankind is a social kind of animal and if we be alone, it makes us depress.

Alongside with the elaborated reason above, another equally noteworthy reason in corroborating my point is that intelligence neighbors can help us more. Smart persons are many skills in wide area and most of them are elite person on society. Consequently, it is more likely they can solve our problem in most cases. Because they have knowledge persons, they are best choice for consults too.

To sum up, based on aforementioned reasons, one can logically make conclusion that intelligence are best feature for our neighbors. Smart neighbor makes our life comfortable and improved our family quality.