Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents today are more involved in their children's education than parents were in the past. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

•  
  • 310
  • 0
  • 2
Throughout history, educations have a great contribution to the society. Recently, there have been a lot of controversies about the idea that parent's attention was more in the past. Some people hold the view that they concentrate in their children more, because they have more time for their families. I, nonetheless, contend that today's parent pay attention more on their children’s educations. In other word, they think that their society's future will based in how much children learned from schools, the more society is likely to become prosperous in the future. In the following paragraphs, I will cogently present two conspicuous reasons to illustrate this perspective.

To commence, one of the reason coming to mind at first to support the above stance is that the past parents did not enough knowledge. Most of them did not went to schools at all and they are not able to read and write. Hence, they are not familiar with educational process. In addition, most of them was farmer. They spent all time to care about farm and did not have time to inquiry their children. Also, they have a lot of children. Caring them was difficult. Nowadays, parent spent more time with their families.

Alongside with the elaborated reason above, another equally noteworthy reason in corroborating this point is that schools want to parent to participate in educational process of their children. Teacher believes that there are several benefit for the children if their parent collaborate with schools. Schools manager conduced several meeting and invited parent to it. Goal of these meeting is teaching and taking modern method to improve quality of education. For example, I have a young brother in our family and he is weak in mathematics and did not any. Last year, school invited my parent to a meeting. They teach to my parent some way to encourage my brother. Now, we use it and problem solved.

To sum up, based on aforementioned reasons, one can logically concluded is that education have a great impact on both society and children's future and we must pay attention to this issue more. We must use advanced method to foster them and use our entire asset to improve children science. Thus, I think todays parent are more attention to it.