Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In the past, young people depended too much on their parents to make decisions for them; today young people are better able to make decisions about their own lives. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

•  
  • 1110
  • 0
  • 1
Throughout history, consulting to knowledgeable individuals has made a great contribution to society. Recently, there have been a lot of controversies about the idea that today's people have numerous information and will not need their parent's ideas. Some people hold the view that many young persons have academic educations and can overcome their problem alone. I, nonetheless, contend that there are several evidence that modern people need to consult with their parent in every step of their life. In the following paragraphs, I will cogently present two conspicuous reasons to illustrate this perspective.

To commence, one of reason coming to mind at first to support the above stance taken is that parents have myriad experience during their lives. They are older and faced with many obstacles very long age. Even though, individuals have academic studies, they did not enough information about outside lives. They just study some books in internet or library. On the other hand, their parent always are in contact with society and their friend. They are utilizing their friend experience too. Hence, it is no matter that how old are us, in any condition they know more in compared to us, and it is better for our future to solve our problem with their methods.

Alongside with the above reason, another equally noteworthy reason in corroborating this point is that today's individuals are not free like past persons. In the past, people must leave their families soon, and made a family. Age of marriage is low, but todays we saw that old age marriage are more than young age marry. A vivid example to shed more light on this issue is a survey conducted by the University of Oxford. The survey revealed that the average marriage age increased ten years during past decade. People intend to live with their parents for a long time. They are not suitable social interaction with their societies. Their lives are depending on their parent and they made decision for them. Young society faced with complex issues in their lives, and they are not able to solve them. They use their parent to found better choices and they are rely on them in everything like marriage.

To sum up, based on aforementioned reasons, one can logically made concludes that modern society not only require their parent consult, but also their complex lives made several problem in front of them in compared the past. Thus, they need them more and it is more likely to become prosperous in the future.