Life in the countryside is not for young people.

•  
  • 885
  • 0
  • 1
Some sociologists say that life in rural locations is complex for the teenagers. There are strong arguments for and against living in the countryside, as we will discuss now. Some people say that life in rural locations is complex for the teenagers,

On the one hand, life in the backwater is not for young people. First of all, in rural areas there is a scarcity of schools and colleges, meaning that education is better in cities. In city schools, there are more teachers, higher standards, and pupils have more opportunities; there are also more specialists. Additionally, career options may be more limited in the countryside for young people. Conversely, life in the countryside has advantages; for example, the abundance of natural resources, such as fresh air and early morning walks, are good for young people. What is more, many teenagers that live in the countryside have less bad habits such as smoking, eating junk food, drinking alcohol, and taking drugs.
The aforementioned opinions make sense, but I cannot completely agree with them because wherever you look, there's life.
In conclusion, I want to say that that countryside is not the best place for children and young people . unemployment and illiteracy are two common features of the rural area. By contrast, children from the urban area are more likely to feel pressured and isolated, which can trigger
erratic behaviour.